A fine country farmhouse boasting a wealth of character and individuality throughout. This substantial skilfully extended family home offers adaptable accommodation and striking substantial formal grounds little under two level acres.
This unique home is privately tucked away down a long driveway set in delightful grounds boasting a swimming pool, triple garage with an abundance of storage above, summerhouse/bar and an attractive ornamental fish pond with a decorative bridge over.
Subject to all planning consents the property offers huge scope for further extension or indeed demolition and replacement, (strictly subject to planning permission).
The house has been meticulously styled and updated by our clients and is presented impeccably throughout with several additions both single and double story which have been carried out since their time in residence.
All tiled flooring has underfloor heating, modern bathroom/shower suites, a feature through flue fireplace in the formal reception room.
The house and grounds have been catered for entertaining with an extension purely in mind for guest to have use of two WC in close situ without having to use enter the formal reception areas of the house.
A substantial driveway offers an abundance of parking for numerous vehicles.
Please see the floor plan for layout and room dimensions.
* Beautifully presented spacious character family home located in a semi-rural location yet within a short drive of both Gerrards Cross & Denham.
* Extended and modernised throughout by our clients
* Set in just under 2 level acres.
* Scope for further expansion (subject to all consents)
* Delightful views over neighbouring countryside
* 5 double bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms & dressing room
* 4 reception rooms
* Luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room
* Modern conservatory with heat reflecting glass roof
* Utility Room
* Detached triple garage with storage aboe
* Detached summer house and an additional storage room
* Some original features
* Small fruit orchard